Country manager for LATAM Countries (remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption.
What You Will Do
- Work within the Spanish speaking markets team, being responsible for its execution and localisation on top Spanish speaking Latam markets like Mexico, Argentina and Colombia;
- Execute a local marketing plan, including monitoring targets aligned with overall goals;
- Manage and maintain partnerships with media partners;
- Adapt created content to the market and ensure clean copy;
- Coordinate local PR execution;
- Seek for new marketing channels.
What We Expect
- Intermediate level knowledge of digital marketing channels (experience in a country manager role would be a plus);
- Entry level knowledge of digital marketing channels;
- Native skills and fluent in Spanish and English;
- Basic knowledge of both local and global affiliate markets;
- Ability to work remotely in direct collaboration with the Spanish Markets team and cross-country teams.