Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We are looking for a wide skill and interest range Python developer to write, test, and debug a growing codebase of a young and startup-like project aiming to educate and protect people from various cyber-attacks. We are public data hoarders, this requires us to know how to deal with large amounts of data, huge databases and backend services.
What You Will Do
- Develop back-end and ETL solutions for problems of various magnitudes;
- Maintain the current system and develop new features;
- Write highly scalable microservices;
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, and documented code that delivers real business value;
- Implement code that can be used with CI/CD, and write routines for it;
- Coordinate with your teammates to deliver quality code-based solutions.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of Python development experience;
- Experience with Version Control, testing and deployment using Git;
- Familiarity with building highly scalable systems;
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Airflow, Nginx, Redis, Flask, and monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus is a plus;
- Practical knowledge of any Python code testing tool, writing and using testing environments in Docker and Vagrant.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions: flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a chill zone, a Formula 1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips, and a team of experts to learn from.
- Gross salary - 2000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.