Technical Product Owner
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We’re a team of cybersecurity experts, working hand in hand to build and develop a product with millions of users around the globe. We are not afraid to challenge ourselves and raise our tech level by delivering effectively and in the highest standards. Our focus is to improve our product and make it unbreakable.
What You Will Do
- Lead a technical team of Application Developers;
- Contribute to the product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Coordinate the technical side of building and improving the product;
- Engage closely with the Applications team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize the development;
- Gather customer needs and form product requirements.
What We Expect
- 3 - 4 years of experience working as a Product Owner;
- Technical background is a must - you have to speak geek;
- Marketing knowledge would be great;
- Ability to understand the highly technical subject matter and clearly communicate it to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, developers, marketing, and business teams;
- Sense of ownership and commitment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3470 - 5450 EUR/month.