Engineering Manager (Nord Accounts)
- Build, coach, and serve a high-performing team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development;
- Enable the team to deliver high-impact, high-value product changes Work together with product teams and other stakeholders to create flows and systems that handle complex engineering efforts;
- Support the further development of an excellent engineering culture guided by our company values and engineering principles;
- Aligning with other engineering teams, making sure you stay on top of changes both internally and externally, so your team works in sync with other product teams;
- Collaborating between engineering managers and product owners across the organization to create symbiotic development alignment.
- Software development experience, delivering solutions and products, working with an engineering manager model before;
- Experience managing engineers, as well as mentoring and guiding them;
- Strong people and technical leadership experience in a fast-growing environment;
- Experience hiring and growing a diverse engineering team across all levels;
- Strong communication skills combined with an eagerness to develop others.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 4960 - 7935 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: