Mid/Senior Front-end Engineer (Data Collection)
Vilnius or Kaunas
- Lead the development and maintenance of our frontend libraries, ensuring high performance, scalability, and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features for our internal experimentation tool.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, adhering to best practices in frontend development.
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions for new and existing frontend libraries.
- Mentor junior developers, providing guidance and support in their professional growth.
- Stay abreast of emerging frontend technologies and trends, and assess their applicability to our goals and objectives.
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring high standards of code quality and consistency.
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications, ensuring optimal performance across various devices and browsers.
- Proven experience working with NodeJS or any other backend language.
- Deep knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimisation best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high quality and high-performance front-end web applications that run at scale;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills;
- Effective communication skills: present ideas, achieve consensus and buy-ins, communicate progress.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross salary 3140 - 6610 EUR/month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: