Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organisations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today.
What You Will Do
- Produce all sorts of marketing design material - from infographics to presentations, from complex illustrations to multiple sized banners;
- Develop illustrations and graphics for different channels but for one world-class product;
- Work on creating design elements for various purposes: blog posts, SEO content, social media, paid marketing, etc.
- Lead stakeholder reviews, incorporate feedback, and adjust deliverables based on project needs;
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in marketing in a digital environment;
- Proficiency and fluency in Figma and Illustrator;
- Experience at an in-house creative team in a large company;
- Knowledge of design and technology trends, and an understanding of consumer insights and how to apply these;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Be creative and conceptual thinking;
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment - thinking on the spot is always appreciated;
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1300 - 2600 EUR/month.