Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for a part of NordPass product experience, its metrics, strategy and implementation;
- Lead a cross functional team of engineers, designers and UX specialists; align your team around strategic objectives and key results that measure your success;
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation; incorporate business analysis, UX research and data to develop the strategy for your product area;
- Focus on hypothesis validation and use lean development practices to make sure you build the right thing right;
- Manage the product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritise the development;
What We Expect:
- At least 4 years of product management experience in a startup/scale-up;
- Strong track record of driving business growth through product innovation and customer centricity; experience in using design thinking methodologies;
- Experience in leading cross disciplined teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can-do attitude and a strong sense of ownership towards the product you are working on;
What We Offer:
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.