Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experience and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Lead a cross functional squad of engineers, designers and QA engineers;
- Contribute to the product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Coordinate the technical side of building and improving the product;
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize the development;
- Gather customer needs and form product requirements.
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of product management or related experience;
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on digital products and technologies;
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, or Marketing;
- Understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, referrals, subscriptions, etc.);
- Technical knowledge would be a big plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary from 2 450 to 4 950 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.