Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Business Enablement Department's mission is encoded in its name - to enable a smooth running of business operations in the company.
What You Will Do
- Analyze business processes and workflows to find out how they can be improved or automated;
- Lead process development, redesign workshops, and challenge the business about the requirements and processes;
- Document processes and business requirements;
- Present new process designs to stakeholders for discussion;
- Train and educate users about process management.
What We Expect
- 3+ years experience in process management;
- Knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering methodology;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following business process modeling techniques (BPMN, UML, Flow chart, Data flow) to document processes;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Know how to manage the stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common goal;
- Hands-on and self-leadership attitude and ability to see the bigger picture;
- Strong ownership, commitment, accountability, and passion for what You do.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1980 - 3600 EUR/month.