B2B Account Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. Our Sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What You Will Do
- Work with an innovative business security solution that is used by thousands of customers across the world;
- Own the success, growth and retention of assigned business customers;
- Engage in day-to-day communications with customers to ensure we're maximizing their experience;
- Address customers’ needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships;
- Analyze customer portfolio finding new ways to approach different buying personas;
- Create compelling value propositions;
- Ensure a seamless experience for the customer during product adoption and deployment;
- Identify and utilize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within a designated customer portfolio;
- Proactively identify team process improvements and contribute to projects to refine it.
What We Expect
- At least a few years of experience in leading customer engagements with a demonstrated ability to deliver positive results for customers;
- Proven relationship management and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously;
- Excellence in written and verbal English communication skills;
- Creativity and thinking out-of-the-box qualities;
- Data-driven approach to sales and knowledge or experience in key sales/mailing tools would be an advantage;
- Basic experience in reporting;
- Basic understanding of networking and cyber security solutions would be an advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental well-being. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us, and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary from 1490 to 2900 EUR/month.