Technical Product Owner
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard-work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. Our developer team combines its expertise and innovative approach to achieve the technically sound and successful product. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Manage web development team daily operations, plan, support and validate results.
- Coach our teams (could be one or multiple teams) on Scrum/Agile practices and improve the way teams work and perform.
- Embrace a lean and agile mindset on a team. Facilitate Scrum ceremonies.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders, identify blockers, manage dependencies and resources.
- Align objectives, expectations, and timeframes among developers, designers, product and business stakeholders.
- Embrace transparency and communication within team and stakeholders.
- Supporting release management related activities.
What We Expect
- Technical/software development hands-on experience.
- Experience as a Product Owner or Project Manager in the digital product development field is an advantage.
- Proven knowledge of agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Proven experience in identifying team dependencies, roadblocks, needs or challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great personal time and focus management skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Gross salary 3300 - 4700 EUR.