Sales Development Representatives Team Lead
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. Our Sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What You Will Do
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the SDR team;
- Coach and motivate team members, guide them through the sales process;
- Participate in the recruiting, onboarding, and coaching of new SDR;
- Manage team performance by setting personal KPIs;
- Arrange meetings with clients from San Francisco to Beijing;
- Grow and improve high-velocity sales operations to be predictable, scalable & repeatable process;
- Work closely with sales team to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data;
- Participate in developing sales strategies and OKRs;
- Drive sales by leading and contributing to team projects;
- Deliver sales activity reports and sales forecasts.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or client management role selling B2B SaaS products or IT solutions;
- Previous experience in managing sales or account management teams;
- Experience in working with different sales tools (salesforce, mix max, etc.);
- Entrepreneurial attitude, relentlessness, ability to see the entire picture and willingness to listen to other opinions;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2645 - 3960 EUR/month + bonuses.