Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Build your own set of strategic-key partnerships;
- Research identify, and recruit new affiliate partnerships, targeting both: affiliates that are already in the industry and affiliates that are new to the space;
- Optimize existing affiliate performance;
- Analyze and identify under-performing areas, and work with the wider marketing team (CRO, Content, SEO, and other experts) to support the affiliate;
- Build strong relationships with all affiliate partners (including regular trips to visit partners based across the globe - from Italy to the US);
- Collaborate with the Product team to ensure partner editorial teams have all the latest product updates and releases;
- Periodically monitor performance reports and identify issues, and opportunities;
- Constantly seek innovations - new channels, niches, funnels, and opportunities.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in affiliate partnerships/account management and online marketing;
- Working knowledge of some digital marketing disciplines: CRO, PPC, content marketing, SEO, social media marketing;
- Strong analytical skills, confident with analyzing data;
- Solid negotiation skills aimed at tangible results;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English or any other EU language;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as manage multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- A strong network of editorial contacts in any market would be an advantage;
- Experience with attribution/tracking platforms, CRM and automation tools, different web and data analytic tools would be a bonus.
What We Offer
- Working and learning from top talent. Join an expert team managing more than 14.000 affiliate partners and working with cutting-edge tools in the industry;
- High-level networking. Expand your contact list during the regular business trips - from Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas to personal meetings with top publishers like Computerbuild or PcMag and many others in Paris, London, New York, or Berlin;
- Full work autonomy. Choose the work approach that fits your personality - from always looking to the next meeting or trip to fully handling and building your partner relations via digital means. You will also have the freedom to test new solutions and channels;
- Tangible impact. Your work will make a measurable difference for the whole company, and you’ll never have to wonder how you’re doing here;
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement
- Gross salary 1950 - 3450 EUR/month.