Product Designer, Checkout System
Nord Security is a home for advanced security solutions used by millions of customers worldwide. Our products are known for the use of cutting-edge technologies, attention to clients’ needs, and strongly held values. We aim to become one of the most trusted privacy and security service providers in the world. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. The Team We believe that business can serve its users best by smart and innovative use of modern web technology. We acknowledge that the core elements of success are the encouragement of professional growth and individual initiative as well as a deep understanding of our users and business challenges. What we're looking for We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Web Apps Product Design team in Vilnius to help build the next generation of Checkout System - the spearhead of a user acquisition platform where the purchase of Nord Family products happens. Your role will be crucial in defining the future of both products as well as solving complex business problems in a sustainable and reliable way. Conduct research, run experiments, apply best UX practices, design clean user-friendly interfaces, and create entire end-to-end user experiences.
What You Will Do
- Design and prototype intuitive web interfaces and smooth product experiences;
- Combine design thinking and brand guidelines to innovate while embracing brand consistency and recognition;
- Collaborate with the design team to evolve our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency;
- Communicate with product managers and stakeholders to understand business goals and advocate users needs across the company;
- Own every stage of the design cycle, from brainstorming on initial ideas to shipping perfect user experiences;
- Conduct extensive product and user research, experiments to inform design decisions;
- Actively participate in building design processes, tools, and design culture;
- Balance work on multiple projects, prioritize activities, and ensure deadlines are respected;
- Provide and receive actionable feedback from teammates and peers.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of UI/UX or product design experience;
- A solid foundation in composition, typography, UX design, aesthetics, and design patterns;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, profound attention to detail Superb command of contemporary design tools such as Figma;
- Experience transforming complex product concepts and business strategy into clear, concise, and engaging experiences;
- Ability to embrace the highly technical nature of Nord's products;
- Bonus. Experience in user research, analytics, interviews, and usability testing.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Gross salary 2200 - 3800 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your competence and experience!