Lead Python Engineer
- Take leadership over project work according to OKRs of Python development team;
- Keep team spirit high by mentoring, inspire, carry out personal development plans, build trust, conduct team sprint retrospectives;
- Active participation in all development activities of a team, setting priorities and making sure -implementation of those first;
- Work closely with EMs and other teams, participate on behalf of Python development team;
- Keep managers up to date about the progress of the projects and state about team health;
- Ensure the team has up-to-date coding standards and code quality, have result-first attitude while still delivering maintainable, readable, testable, secure, DRY, SOLID, KISS code (Pareto rule);
- Always think big, provide and discuss new ideas in terms of the product and field of cybersecurity;
- Conduct project reviews, provide feedback, organize demos for the Threat Intelligence team;
- Assess the effects and risks for projects and entire project;
- Always keep up the professionalism in the team, lead by example, ensure high morale of the team and motivation.
- At least 1 years of professional development experience with Python;
- At least 1 year of experience in project management or leading a team including people management - a must;
- Knowledge of cloud computing, microservices, databases, distributed computing - nice to have;
- Clear and honest communication;
- Team-first attitude, pixel-perfect attention to details, aim for high quality results;
- Exceptional and clearly expressed responsibility to manage projects delivering know-how to millions of user devices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Tools You Will Use
- GitLab CI/CD
- AWS (MSK, RDS, EC2, S3)
- Jira and Confluence
- Gross Salary 5455 - 7270 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: