Chief Accounting Officer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Our Finance team is responsible for developing, coordinating, and monitoring a consistent financial control framework to maximize business efficiency. We are a team of analytical thinkers and consistent communicators with a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
What You Will Do
- Lead the Accounting team (approx. 30 people);
- Ensure solid accounting process of defined group of companies;
- Ensure compliance with company policies, local and international accounting standards and tax regulations;
- Coordinate month-end closing activities to ensure the deadlines are met;
- Generate financial reports to management team upon request;
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations;
- Contribute to preparation of annual financial statements;
- Constantly review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures;
- Collaborate with other departments by taking part in cross-functional projects.
What We Expect
- 3-5 years of experience in Head of Accounting, Chief Accountant or similar role;
- Experience in working within the group of companies;
- Master’s degree in economics or equivalent qualification;
- Team management experience;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Excellence at communication in spoken and written English;
- Extensive knowledge in fast-paced technologies and accounting programs;
- Time management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 4958 - 6612 EUR/month.