Low Level Software Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN isthe fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're the ones behind the product, affecting and following how it changes. Providing support in the front row and delivering software-defined solutions are just some of our goals. Our team is passionate about solving complex system, storage, and network problems using automation and software-defined solutions.
What You Will Do
- Create clean, maintainable, performant and tested code in C, C++, Go and/or Rust
- Solve difficult problems in security, performance, and privacy, networking at scale
- Leave code better than you found it
What We Expect
- Experience (and love) for debugging to ensure that everything works in all cases
- Solid knowledge of driver development in one or more OSes - OS X, Linux, Windows
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols - TCP/IP v4/v6, DNS, OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2, QUIC etc.
- Solid knowledge of PKI
- Desire to learn and improve
- Willing and eager to share knowledge and mentor
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes we would still be interested in hearing from you!
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 2000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.