Customer Acquisition Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Lead the User Acquisition team in the management and optimization of performance marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels;
- Manage user acquisition budget to hit KPI targets and achieve user and revenue growth;
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on campaigns across active digital channels on an ongoing basis;
- Stay current on the user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth;
- Lead and execute on various growth initiatives in the areas of user acquisition;
- Oversee all reporting and analytics related to user acquisition and marketing;
- Utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives;
- Lead the team in designing and establishing internal performance marketing best practices and processes;
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities;
- Collaborate with content & design team on ad creative development and ensure production schedules remain on track;
- Define and enhance investment and measurement decision-making methodologies;
- Lead the research and evaluation of new user acquisition/growth channels.
What We Expect
- Significant experience in driving high-volume user sign-up;
- Proven track record of increasing growth and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel;
- Core understanding of data-driven marketing strategies and decision making;
- Ability to effectively communicate mission, vision, and goals to internal and external audiences;
- Passionate about technology businesses, intellectually curious and a fast learner;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication);
- Team management experience;
- Perfect time management skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 3300 to 4750 EUR/month.