Marketing Project Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is the world’s first end-to-end encrypted cloud with a file encryption tool. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the brand, email, web, acquisition, creative and sales teams ensuring that the NordLocker marketing activities/plans are aligned between all stakeholders;
- Prepare briefs for marketing campaigns;
- Monitor progress by preparing various reports;
- Support the sales team with marketing materials;
- Make sure that all marketing materials are maintained and up to date;
- Engage multiple stakeholders to help determine requirements and priorities that maximize value creation;
- Communicate project statuses at recurring cadences, identifying and troubleshooting issues/roadblocks;
- Ensure the highest standards are achieved and all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets.
What We Expect
- Commercial experience in SaaS or similar industry;
- Proven experience in project marketing management of work across digital media, email, and website design;
- Proven B2B/channel sales marketing knowledge;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with other marketing colleagues, designers, developers, and business teams;
- Experience with project management applications and tools.