Junior IT Admin
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We’re looking for an organized, self-driven and initiative team member who would help us with computer equipment purchases, preparation of new workspaces, dealing with suppliers, assistance to our employees and fast response to their problems. If you love taking on challenges and solving the problems related to computers, their accessories - this job is definitely for you and we can't wait to meet you!
What You Will Do:
- Procurement of IT Resources such as laptops, monitors or other accessories;
- Setting up workplace of new employees;
- Managing workplace and security tools;
- Setting up new office spaces;
- End User Support and troubleshooting of various minor issues;
- Manage internet configuration, installing WiFi or setting up mobile devices for employees;
- Maintenance of existing devices including warranty service;
- Manage all other related matters to IT infrastructure.
What We Expect:
- At least 1+ year of experience in a similar position;
- Friendly and helpful personality with excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for technology;
- Knowledge of English;
- Driver’s license.
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary: 1400 - 2100 Eur/month