Podcast Marketing Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. In the influencer team, we base our work on data instead of subjective opinions and guesses. Using the most advanced tools, competencies, and scientific methods, we focus on expanding our customer network. If you are interested in digital influencers, want to run influencer marketing campaigns, and develop successful business relationships with social stars, this is the place for you.
What You Will Do
- Planning and implementation of performance-oriented Podcast partnership marketing campaigns;
- Searching for new partners - targeted outreach and communication with podcast hosts, podcast agencies etc.;
- Conception and preparatory work for the creation of advertising material, reviewing scripts in close cooperation with our creative and content team;
- Optimisation of the campaigns performance based on acquisition, activation, CAC & ROAS goals;
- Ongoing analysis of the results and development of new approaches (targeting, creatives, landing pages, etc.) to improve the performance and scaling of content marketing campaigns;
- Making renewal and cancellation decisions based on performance data;
- Managing inbound inquiries to create new sales opportunities.
What We Expect
- Prior experience with podcast marketing is mandatory;
- You’re analytical and data-driven;
- Ability to think outside the box and suggest new ideas;
- Good common sense. You can take data and create meaningful insights;
- Have a high level of autonomy, strong organisational skills and willingness to dive deep-work across departments to achieve best results and love to think big in order to deliver innovative strategic solutions;
- You are a team player and willing to learn something new constantly;
- You are up to date with the latest trends and technologies and are constantly informed about them.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary is set with reference to the global market for equivalent jobs. Keep in mind that the final offer will be based on your skills and competences!