Nord Security is a home for advanced security solutions used by millions of customers worldwide. Our products are known for the use of cutting-edge technologies, attention to clients’ needs, and strongly held values. We aim to become one of the most trusted privacy and security service providers in the world. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard-work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. Our developer team combines its expertise and innovative approach to achieve the technically sound and successful product. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Secure backend applications, networking components, and crypto services. White, grey box or black box – you name it!
- Show your reverse engineering skills on finding bugs in cutting-edge security solutions;
- Design and create solutions to complex security issues from scratch;
- Develop scripts, security automation tools to enhance penetration testing processes;
- Closely collaborate with backend application developers and other tech geeks to validate, assess, understand the root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities;
- Spread your security knowledge with hundreds of your colleagues!
What We Expect
- Proven experience in application security assessment planning, testing and vulnerability reporting;
- Proficiency using security scanners, static code analyzers, and debuggers;
- Networking knowledge, SSL/TLS knowledge, ability to explain what ciphers, PFS, keys, PKI, certificates are and what they do;
- Demonstrated ability to perform manual security code audit;
- Previous experience with fuzzing, reverse engineering, and exploit development;
- Experience working with application developers to validate, assess, understand the root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities;
- Strong knowledge in application and infrastructure testing methodologies;
- Knowledge in architecture design and assessment (manual approach to penetration testing);
- Bonus points for community contributions like public CVEs, bug bounty recognition, open-source tools, blogs, etc.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.