Performance Engineer (M/F/D)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including site reliability engineers, developers, and system administrators, to identify and address performance bottlenecks;
- Develop performance test plans and execute system performance tests on various system components;
- Analyze test results and performance metrics, generating detailed reports and recommendations;
- Troubleshoot various performance issues, identifying root causes and ways to optimize;
- Research and evaluate new hardware and software, experiment with it in test environments, and evaluate its performance characteristics and compatibility with existing systems;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Experience (and love) for debugging;
- Excellent Linux operating system knowledge;
- Excellent Network stack knowledge;
- Experience in performance monitoring and analysis tools, along with experience in interpreting performance metrics and identifying performance bottlenecks;
- Experience at developing tools to evaluate and optimize system performance;
- Experience in testing, measuring, pushing to the limit hardware and software performance;
- Experience and motivation to get to the root cause of any performance issue;
- Thorough understanding of the system and know how to get optimal performance for specific workloads by tuning the right "knobs" and to what degree to do it;
- Strong passion for continuous learning and professional development.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: