Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experience and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Work on business and user experience problems side-by-side with product owner and engineers;
- Help the team across all product life-cycle stages including framing problems, providing user-centric insights, mapping out flows and designing interactions;
- Narrow down broad scopes and complex ideas into clear and intuitive prototypes;
- Iterate on design solutions based on user testing, business and technical considerations;
- Provide and get feedback from fellow designers to continually raise the bar of quality and professional growth.
What We Expect
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders;
- Expertise in shipping cross-platform digital products (Desktop/iOS/Android);
- Low and high fidelity prototyping skills;
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary from 2 950 to 5 750 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.