Full-Stack Developer (Product Growth Squad)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our Growth squad works on short time-to-market product expansion projects that would generate buzz & enable differentiation of our product. Harnessing the power of product partnerships, identifying key product expansion opportunities and building PoCs are the key areas of impact for this team.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for providing top-notch prototypes using full-stack technologies: PHP, Golang, React;
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner and UX to shape the backlog;
- Be responsible for creating and documenting the initial code design to support business needs;
- Build prototypes that can last long-term.
What We Expect
- At least 4+ years of experience working with PHP and its frameworks (Symfony, Slim);
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- Be acquainted with API design patterns to create a modern API design;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus;
- Knowledge of cryptography is a plus;
- Knowledge of Golang is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you;
- Good English knowledge.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3140 - 6280 EUR/month.