Mid UX/UI Designer
- Prepare wireframes & designs for our Control Panel (web app);
- Work with Design System and Components library (updating, improving);
- Iterate on design solutions based on business and technical considerations;
- Identify architecture & design flaws and devise the most suitable solutions;
- Work closely with other designers, development, and product teams.
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design best practices and proven ability to apply them;
- Understanding of design systems;
- Ability to create lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes and present them in a clear and well-reasoned way;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong ownership mindset and analytical thinking;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and being a team player;
- The portfolio should be included along with your application.
Bonus Points For
- Portfolio with case studies showcasing end-to-end design work;
- Previous experience working in a product team.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 3140 - 4460 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: