Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organizations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. The Data team validates every NordLayer’s marketing decision using numbers. Our members analyze marketing and product-related data, calculate key metrics, provide growth forecasts, and maintain the tools necessary for marketing data. Our days consist of constant optimization of bids, targeting, creatives, and spend.
What You Will Do
- Develop, support and replicate data structures that can be leveraged by business units (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualization etc.);
- Maintain data quality while assuring data tracking performance;
- Analyze market, users, and product to find new business opportunities and areas for improvement;
- Prepare databases;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses.
What We Expect
- You have 2+ years of experience in a variety of analytical/BI roles;
- You have demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex data using SQL;
- You have experience with web scraping and Google Cloud Platform;
- You have experience with extracting data with API's;
- You are familiar with data visualization tools like Looker, Power BI, or Tableau;
- You are proactive, independent, and able to turn ambiguity into a prioritized list of questions that can be answered by data;
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS, or digital marketing is a very big advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2645 - 3140 EUR/month.