Senior Front-end engineer
- Convenient, fast, and innovative business solution development using all bleeding-edge technology advantages;
- Write reusable and efficient code with ReactJS;
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and QA to build large-scale products;
- Be involved in the user experience design process;
- Follow high engineering standards and best practices.
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module rules;
- Experience with Modern FrontEnd Frameworks, preferably React.js;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Familiar with FrontEnd toolset (WebPack, Babel, etc.);
- Advanced in CSS/Scss;
- Knowledge of state management tools (Redux, MobX, remx), preferably Redux;
- Passion for building clean and tested code that brings real business value;
- Team-spirited and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 3140 - 6940 EUR/month
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: