Mid-Senior Software Engineer - iOS/macOS Team
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is a zero-knowledge encryption tool with a private, end-to-end encrypted cloud. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals. The Web Access team takes care of the crucial part of NordLocker Cloud — managing and syncing user files. Our mission is to help them store and organize files securely and privately while offering full transparency in our processes.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of developers, QA, Engineering Manager and a Product Owner work on building iOS/macOS apps for a global product;
- Develop and maintain applications for macOS/iOS platforms in a fast development cycle - ideas for improvement are always welcome;
- Coordinate APIs provided from supporting teams;
- Use 100% Swift codebase;
- Selecting the best tools to ensure the excellent quality of the code. It is all about that code!
What We Expect
- Strong commercial experience in software development for the iOS/macOS platform;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Know how to work in an Agile product development environment;
- Git knowledge and a sharp eye for design changes.
What We Offer
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best.
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary: 3 100 - 6 600 Eur/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.