Talent Acquisition Partner (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is a zero-knowledge encryption tool with a private, end-to-end encrypted cloud. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts;
- Identify and attract top-performing professionals to fill job openings;
- Be responsible for all product related positions (from marketing to tech) and overall growth;
- You will do dozens of interviews during the week and will do a lot of meetings with hiring managers;
- Collect and analyze Recruitment data, always strive to meet and exceed key performance metrics;
- Proactively investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing & recruitment strategies.
What We Expect
- You’ve been in recruiters’ shoes already for a while;
- You have knowledge and experience in recruiting tech talents;
- You are capable to understand the business needs and organize your job accordingly to it;
- You are highly organized and tech savvy person;
- Your English is fluent. Remember, we need to take over the whole world!
- You are a problem solver and self-organized person;
- You love your job.