Head of Product Design
- Oversee the Product Design function: design direction, user interface design, and user experience research for the entire product;
- Demonstrate high-quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX/UI: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design;
- Be the customer’s voice when planning product features or strategies;
- Work closely with the senior management team to plan and execute product vision and growth plans;
- Work closely with engineering and product teams, to ensure that all of the product-building teams would be in the loop with your decisions;
- Lead the Product Design team including participating in interviews for new team members, coaching, performance reviews, and 1on1s;
- Mentor and supervise Product Designers while introducing innovative methods of creative execution;
- Establish processes and make sure they are maintained.
- Experience with leading designers;
- Strong people management skills;
- Proven success designing and optimizing high-quality product experiences for a variety of platforms including desktop, web, and mobile;
- Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience as a product designer, UX/UI, UX researcher, or graphic designer;
- Strong focus on business customer-centric metrics;
- Experience working with SaaS or digital products;
- Good written and verbal communication as you will be required to present your ideas to senior stakeholders.
Bonus Points for
- Proven experience working on a start-up product;
- Experience working with B2B SaaS products.
Tools You Will Use
- Jira & Confluence;
- Gross Salary 4959-6610 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: