Mid-Senior Android Developer (Remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of Developers, Designers, QA Lead and a Product Owner you will work on creating, testing and maintaining the Android application;
- Build new and maintain existing features using Kotlin, MVVM, Hilt, Coroutines, Jetpack, Room and Retrofit;
- Write unit and integration tests using JUnit, Robolectric, Mockk;
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It’s all about that code!
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of experience in developing Android Apps, ideally in a product driven company;
- Excellent knowledge of Android APIs and SDK;
- Interest in networking, cybersecurity.