Social Media Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute the brand’s social media strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook channels;
- Be responsible for planning and overlooking the brand’s SNS communication;
- Continuously explore and experiment with new SNS platforms and ideas;
- Work together with design and content teams to prepare engaging SNS content;
- Gather information on sharable material from all the company’s marketing channels;
- Track and analyze the performance of the developed content, brand’s communication, and audience engagement;
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports;
- Build a community engagement strategy and execute itIdentify and pursue opportunities for non-paid media exposure for the brand;
- Perform online reputation and social media audits;
- Facilitate and monitor online product reviews and endorsements in social media;
- Manage community engagement and feedback.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in executing different social media strategies (experience in working with global audiences would be a plus);
- Proven experience in working with Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook;
- Excellent written English communication skills;
- Great time management skills and sense of ownership;
- Proven ability to make complex ideas accessible;
- Creativity in a visual and written communication;
- Affinity for tailoring messages to different types of audiences;
- Proven analytical skills;
- Good understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, ratings and reviews;
- Have a basic understanding of Digital marketing funnel and metrics;
- Have a basic understanding of Google Analytics.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1200 to 2600 EUR/month.