Technical Business Analyst
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordWL is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs.
What You Will Do
- Gather needs and form product requirements (specify and visualize requirements)
- Contribute to the product backlog and create actionable user stories and tasks
- Work closely with IT and system design experts in order to understand the implementation of business needs
- Ensure clear communication with stakeholders and project team on system functionality
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of analytical work experience in software development life cycle
- The knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, or Marketing
- The knowledge of business processes
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology
- Very good knowledge of English (Oral and written)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.