Mid-Senior PHP Developer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is the world’s first end-to-end encrypted cloud with a file encryption tool. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Be involved in creating APIs that are useful for developers (both internally and externally);
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include: building and maintaining our current APIs and backend solutions, improving development infrastructure;
- Contribute to the technical tasks, feedback forms, and technical interviews.
What We Expect
- At least 2+ years of experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- That you know a thing or two about REST APIs, design patterns;
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, and Redis is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3100 - 5950 EUR/month.