Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organisations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today.
What You Will Do
- Prepare designs for landing pages, apps, web apps;
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest level of quality and precision;
- Participate in all project phases, from strategy, development, and launch to optimization;
- Work closely with other designers, development and product teams;
- Identify architecture & design flaws and devise the most suitable solutions.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in shipping UI and UX solutions;
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design best practices and proven ability to apply them;
- Proficiency in working with Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or other design and prototyping tools;
- Ability to create lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes and present them in a clear and well-reasoned way;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong ownership mindset and analytical thinking;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Great communication skills and being a team player.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1950 - 4290 EUR/month.