Senior Data Analyst (Tableau)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain periodic business intelligence dashboards for non-IT end users using Tableau with typography, data visualizations and user experience as the center focus that clearly outline KPIs with visual graphics;
- Translate ad-hoc inquiries into visual and verbal answers;
- Ensure dashboards’ consistency with company’s brand book;
- Help shape and ensure the use of good practices in using Tableau at the department level;
- Participate in cross-departmental periodic data briefing meetings;
- Draw insights from the applications’ data and present your findings to potentially interested parties;
- Drive change in app features, looks and overall decision making process in app development and purchasing flow.
What We Excpect
- 3+ years of experience in a role of data analyst or BI developer;
- 3+ years of experience of heavy Tableau usage (Tableau certificate is a plus);
- SQL ANSI proficiency;
- Familiarity with basic statistical analysis;
- Excellent written English skills;
- Demonstrated experience analyzing, interpreting and visualizing data, researching information and problem solving;
- Design thinking proficiency;
- Pro-activity and high attention to details.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2650 - 4100 EUR/month.