Affiliate Account Manager | Japan
- Preparing and rolling out an affiliate strategy in Japan;
- Identify key affiliates and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure, and increase revenue;
- Drive the revenue generated through all types of online publishers (including review websites, blogs, journals, and other online media);
- Review and restructure existing deals where necessary to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable;
- Work on connecting new partners: identify potential partners, reach out to them, negotiate and close deals;
- Frequently communicate with clients on campaign progress, monitor their results all year, their sales commissions, optimize revenue generation, and recommend improvements and product changes. Build relationships!
- Optimizing results in close cooperation with other teams: CR optimization team, data analysts, and others.
- 3+ years of proven successful Partnerships management / Affiliate marketing experience;
- Fluent in Japanese with good English communication skills;
- Experience or understanding of sales lead generation activities;
- Knowledge of key sales and marketing tools;
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed!
- Commerce-minded, creative, and thinking out-of-the-box skills.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: