Mid-Senior PR Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. The marketing department aims to encourage the world to be as enthusiastic about our products as we are. We have more than twenty different teams with specific areas of focus. Our teams are sharp, highly skilled, and data-driven, focusing on customer acquisition and monetization initiatives. Our days at the PR team are never dull. From monitoring the news to writing articles and building relationships in media channels, we spend our time representing our product to the outside world. Our PR team takes on every project that brings value to NordVPN — no matter how big or small. Dynamic and always moving forward, our team welcomes you to join.
What You Will Do
- Help to develop and execute product PR strategy in various tech media channels all around the world;
- Analyze tech/cybersecurity trends and forecast content ideas for PR;
- Produce high-impact content for media in support of the overall marketing and product teams goals;
- Create relationships with tech media outlets all around the world;
- Plan and run product/tech PR campaigns;
- Prioritize, manage, and efficiently complete tasks to meet deadlines;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topic and produce high-quality content;
- Participate in and support the monitoring and management of crisis events.
What We Expect
- At least 4-5 years experience in public relations and communications (required);
- Fluent spoken and written English (required);
- Some experience in tech/cybersecurity-related fields and/or B2B PR;
- A strategic frame of mind and the ability to think multiple steps ahead;
- Ability to perform magic with words - taking a seemingly complex idea and making it a persuasive masterpiece;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a motivated team;
- Willingness to compromise and work with multiple stakeholders with different points of view;
- Goal-oriented and data-driven growth mindset;
- Interest in technology and cybersecurity - and willingness to learn more.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental well-being. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional well-being in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, and gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary. Gross salary 2150 - 3970 EUR/month.