Mid-Senior Sales Development Representative
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. Our Sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What You Will Do
- Run, monitor, and constantly improve outbound research campaigns to potential customers using data-driven sales methodology;
- Constantly update CRM and follow-up on the existing pipeline;
- Book meetings with potential customers so you can constantly reach your weekly/monthly targets to earn and earn your bonuses.
What We Expect
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Experience or desire to be in technology sales;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Can-do attitude & savage sense of humor.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1650 - 2645 EUR/month + bonuses.