Sales Development Representative
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organizations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware-free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. Our sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What Will You Do
- Run, monitor, and constantly improve outbound research campaigns to potential customers using data-driven sales methodology;
- Reach out and qualify every single inbound request;
- Constantly update CSM and follow-up on the existing pipeline;
- Book meetings with potential customers so you can constantly reach your weekly/monthly targets to earn and earn your bonuses.
What We Expect
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Experience or desire to be in technology sales;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Can-do attitude & savage sense of humour.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Gross salary - 1050 EUR/month + bonuses.