UI/UX designer @Studio
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. User experience has become an integral part of any successful digital product in the 21st century, and here at NordVPN we’re super serious about it. We invest in making our product UX bulletproof and our guild gets high on smart UI solutions. Heavy traffic allows us to move at a fast pace, test quickly, and iterate on a daily basis while NordVPN’s laid-back atmosphere gets our creative juices flowing. We love our developers and developers love us. This beautiful synergy results in an almost Zen-like workflow where designers and devs live together in peace.
What You Will Do
- Create an effective and engaging design for the web, work on landing pages and marketing assets with the team;
- Implement design patterns and elements that work best for different marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the web direction, interaction, and overall user experience;
- Research interaction, design standards, and technology trends.
- Provide and get feedback from fellow designers to continually raise the bar of quality and professional growth.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Product or UI/UX Designer;
- Strong graphic design skills;
- Ability to rapidly apply your skills in grooming ideas, wireframing, designing, and prototyping a great user experience;
- Proficiency in working with Figma or other design and prototyping tools;
- Great communication skills and being a team player;
- Ability to adapt to current design system and suggest improvements.
What We Offer
- Access to our products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips, and a team of experts to learn from.
- Programs to improve psychological wellbeing and reduce stress;
- An outstanding team of experts to learn from.
- Gross salary - 1650 - 5750 EUR/month.