QA Engineer (Mid-Senior)
- Write manual tests for Windows application;
- Test critical functionalities of the application: Threat Protection, Meshnet;
- Ensure the quality of libraries before and after the integration into the app. Work with drivers and custom testing frameworks;
- Participate in the entire testing lifecycle (requirements for testing, preparing test cases, performing functional testing and non-functional testing);
- Analyze found bugs during tests and prepare recommendations for process improvements in order to avoid similar cases;
- Take ownership of quality improvement strategy development and implementation;
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases;
- Involvement in the end-to-end testing strategy.
- 2+ years experience in manual software testing;
- Advanced knowledge of test design and a variety of testing techniques;
- Experience in scripting;
- Strategic thinking and ability to see the bigger picture of the whole product from a business perspective and processes;
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Work hand in hand and effectively communicate with the team;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Bonus Points For
- Bonus points if you have libraries and/or network testing experience;
- At least some coding skills in any programming language (C# or Python would be a huge plus).
Tools You Will Use
- VM Manager
- Gross salary 2810 - 4130 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: