Cyber Security Awareness Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our Sales team is the face of our product. The biggest and most important business clients rely on us. Therefore, we know all the answers to all the questions brought to us by our customers. A major sale, a unique partnership, or maybe a compelling case study - that's a typical day at our fast-paced office.
What You Will Do
- Spreading awareness and increasing general understanding within business sector about importance of cyber security;
- Identifying and evaluating technologies and partners that can increase Nord Security capabilities to address customer cyber security challenges and drive revenue growth;
- Presenting, giving lectures in universities, associations, business clubs or on companies’ premises;
- Leading and driving the various cyber security events in a name of Nord Security;
- Developing strategy and goals for the planned events and presentations which will be delivered to spread awareness;
- Building relations with the research and cyber security communities.
What We Expect
- Deep understanding of cyber security sector;
- Evangelist attitude and strong drive to spread awareness within the field;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with outside organisations;
- Advanced presentation skills;
- Although academical background is preferred, practice in business is also required;
- Fluency in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salary based on your skills.