Head of Sales Operations (NordPass Business)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Lead the team of specialised sales executives (Lead Research Specialists, Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives);
- Manage team performance by setting personal KPIs;
- Engage & develop new sales accounts;
- Contribute to achieving quarterly sales goals;
- Grow and improve high-velocity sales operations to be predictable, scalable & repeatable process;
- Create a sales plan on how to reach sales targets and ensure implementation of the plan;
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data;
- Establish a data rich analytics environment for monitoring and decision making;
- Report sales results to senior management.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or client management role selling B2B SaaS products or IT solutions; or business consulting;
- Previous experience in managing sales or account management teams;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, relentlessness, ability to see the entire picture and willingness to listen to other opinions;
- Analytical mindset and approach to problem solving;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books, possibility to learn Golang - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary up to 4100 EUR/month + bonuses.