Mid-Senior UX UI Designer
Vilnius or Kaunas
- Prepare concepts of user flows and translate them into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes in order to optimize the user experience on our apps;
- Work with Design System and Components library (updating, improving);
- Analyze current app patterns and flows, Identify architecture & design flaws and devise the most suitable solutions and improvement plans;
- Deliver proposals for improvement of user experience based on data insights & users’ feedback;
- Collaborate with UX, marketing and product teams to prepare optimized user-centric flows.
- Oversee the end-to-end quality and consistency of design output;
- Grooming & mentoring young designers to grow in their career path;
- At least 4 years of experience with user interface design & interaction design;
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design best practices and proven ability to apply them;
- Understanding of design systems;
- Ability to create lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes and present them in a clear and well-reasoned way;
- Proficiency in working with design and prototyping tools (we use Figma, so experience with it is an advantage);
- Evidence of experience in shipping UI and UX solutions;
- Strong problem-solving and data-backed decision-making skills.
- Gross Salary 3150-5960 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: