Office Manager Paid Internship (M/F/D)
- Finding new and creative ways to improve employees’ well-being and contentment in the office to strengthen our corporate culture;
- Assisting office liaisons with vendors, landlords, utility companies, and authorities;
- Organizing office cleaning, maintenance, and repairs as needed;
- Ordering supplies and monitoring purchases to cover office’s needs: equipment, services, gifts, stationery, food and beverages, furniture and articles, etc.;
- Preparing the on-site first-day onboarding of new employees and the last day off-boarding at the Berlin HQ;
- Supporting, planning, and executing internal team activities, events, and celebrations;
- Receiving deliveries at the office, dealing with correspondence electronic and postal mail;
- Provide admin support for tools like G-suite and Slack to ensure smooth operations in our team.
- Minimum 6 months availability for the internship;
- Fluent in German (native level);
- Strong administrative skills and excellent attention to detail;
- You have a friendly, open-minded, and motivated personality;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to engage and connect with a broad range of people and work as part of a multicultural team;
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize and achieve multiple assignments simultaneously, hands-on mentality with proactivity;
- Commitment to providing an enjoyable, happy environment;
- You are passionate about promoting a healthy, environmentally friendly, and fair society.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: