Site Reliability Engineer (Mid-Senior)
- Develop, maintain and document internal systems primarily used by Data Analysts, Engineers and Scientists with a heavy focus on automation and scalability;
- Support colleagues with ad-hoc inquiries relating to maintained systems;
- Ensure stability, availability, and security of maintained systems;
- Help shape and ensure the use of best practice automation at the department level;
- Perform cost optimization and capacity planning by scaling systems accordingly;
- Ensure that best practices and modern tools are used at the department level through Research and Development;
- Help shape the structure and future of the team.
- 3+ years of experience in a role in Systems Engineering/Admin/DevOps;
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux;
- Computer Science degree or comparable professional training;
- Python, Bash, and Git proficiency;
- Experience with Containerization and/or Virtualization;
- Familiarity with Ansible and/or Terraform;
- Demonstrated experience with system design/architecture and problem solving;
- Quick learner that isn’t afraid of challenging tasks;
- Pro-activity and high attention to details;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with AWS/GCP;
- Having a HomeLab is a plus.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 3140 - 4960 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: