Front-end Web Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experience and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Strive for blazing-fast performance;
- Create easy to use content management experience;
- Integrate layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation, and analytics;
- Solve multi-product, cross-sell & up-sell puzzles, add complex features and 3rd party integration.
What We Expect
- A good grasp of React usage patterns and it's ecosystem;
- Proven experience in developing front-end web applications that perform well;
- Knowledge of covering apps with tests (E2E, Integration, Unit) or practiced TDD.
- Some knowledge of Static Site Generators (Gatsby would be nice);
- Experience with internationalization and personalization (A/B testing experience is a plus).
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary from 1650 to 6 600 EUR/month.