Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Our Finance team's primary focus is overseeing financial activities at Nord Security, and we're ready to take on every table or sheet, no matter how complicated. We enjoy working with numbers and trust in financial systems to make our job more efficient. We will welcome anyone who has a passion for numbers and attention to detail.
What You Will Do
- Accounting data preparation, invoices and payments booking;
- Bank, expenses and income reconciliation, vendor closing;
- Identify and suggest solutions for process improvement for greater accuracy, financial control, and efficiency;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Assist in external audit as well as other compliance reporting;
- Be involved in VAT and tax reporting process.
What We Expect
- Education in Finance / Accounting / Economics;
- 2+ years of experience in accounting;
- Strong overall accounting knowledge;
- Strong Excel and technical analytics skills;
- Sharp-minded person with analytical thinking;
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-driven, initiative, problem-solving oriented person.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2150 - 2975 EUR/Month.